You are such a handsome fellow when you are not making funny faces. My son's name is Parker too. He is all grown up now and a teacher.
When he was little our family was only made up of me(I'm his father) and him. I looked at your mother and sister's blogs. You seem to have such a lovely family.
I hope you grow up to be a Superhero to a son of your own.
2 comments:
very sad, but also very funny!
You are such a handsome fellow when you are not making funny faces.
My son's name is Parker too. He is all grown up now and a teacher.
When he was little our family was only made up of me(I'm his father) and him. I looked at your mother and sister's blogs. You seem to have such a lovely family.
I hope you grow up to be a Superhero to a son of your own.
Post a Comment