I got the new Lego Batman game for my DS and it's really fun. I already beat the whole game, in three days! I wanted to draw some of my favorite guys from the game. Mommy scanned them for me.
I saw this guy on one of the minigames. I thought he was cool so I drew him. I don't know what his real name is, so I called him Unknown. He is my favorite character.
I saw this guy on one of the minigames. I thought he was cool so I drew him. I don't know what his real name is, so I called him Unknown. He is my favorite character.
Scarecrow was my fourth favorite character, but he is a bad guy, too. He throws pumpkin bombs and he puts down bombs.
Killer Croc is my second favorite character, but he is a bad guy, too. He is very strong and he can rip open walls. That's what I want to say.


1 comment:
Parker - those are cool drawings, and you won in 3 days - Wow! See you on Friday!!!
Post a Comment