Saturday, February 03, 2007

Larry Boy

Today I went to two birthday parties. The first one was for our friend, Michael from church. His party was at Bounce U and he loves Veggie Tales, so we got some Veggie Tales stuff. Larry Boy is a veggie tales super hero. His ears can stick to stuff because they're plunger ears.

The other party was for my friend, Brandon, who lives next door. His party was at a cupcake place and we got to make cupcakes. I cracked an egg and got a Spiderman mask. Today was a fun day.

3 comments:

Pa said...

Wow, Parker! Two birthday parties. You must have had a very fun day!! We can't wait to see you in a week.

Barbara said...

What a fun day- two birthday parties. Isn't it fun to have friends with birthday parties. Did you eat Iice cream and cake?
How did your cupcakes turn out? What a fun thing to do.
Love you lots
Grammy

Barbara said...

Oh my goodness Parker I know you didn't eat lice! I meant to say ice cream and my fingers hit the worng keys. Sorry! It was kind of funny though!