Friday, January 12, 2007

Gymnastics

I went to gymnastics today. It was so fun, I loved it. Here are some pictures of me!

Here I am doing a flip around the bar. Coach Kara helped me go upside down.

See?

I went all the way across this bar by myself.

At the end, I got to go way up high while I jumped on the trampoline. I was hooked into this harness. I thought it would be scary, but I wasn't scared at all.

Next time, Mommy will try to get pictures of me on the balance beam and jumping in the big foam pit. That was really fun, too.

Thank you Bramma and Pa!

2 comments:

Pa said...

Parker, that looks so cool. We can't believe that you got that high off of the trampoline. We can't wait to come see you in gymnastics. Love you lots.

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

Parker you are the biggest stud we know! We can't believe you got that high on the trampoline either. How sweet is that!