Sunday, October 22, 2006

Pa and Olibo came to see me!

Here I am with Pa. We were playing outside.

I thought Oliver looked really cute in his pajamas and I told Mommy to help me put a picture of him on my blog. Oliver is funny.

4 comments:

Pa said...

hey gromit! next time we need to get a picture of you with me, bama. we had a lot of fun in texas. love you.

Barbara said...

Parker isn't that Pa something special? Know you had a great time with him. Olibo is fun to play with.
Love and Hugs
Great grammy

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

Hey Parker, you are pretty funny too! If you like computer games, check out this website http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40255643/?&q=line+rider&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5

Draw a line for the sled to go on. pretty fun!

MIMI n' LINCOLN RULE!! said...

The website got cut off,
the address is
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/
40255643/?&q=line+rider&qh=boost%3A
popular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5

Have mommy help you.
Have fun!