
Now I really like the hero called Wolverine. I saw him on a Spiderman cartoon with Firestar and Iceman. He has claws that come out of his hands to fight the bad guys. I asked Daddy to fix my hair so it looked like Wolverine. Sometimes I like to pretend that I'm Wolverine.
(note to readers from hero boy's mom: do not be alarmed. Parker has not seen any of the "X-men" movies, nor will he for at least another 10 years. He just likes to look at Hugh Jackman on the movie's website. His favorite cartoon is from 1982, "Spiderman and his Amazing Friends." It's very non-violent and Scooby-Doo-ish. They just don't make them like they used to.)
3 comments:
I LIKE WOLVERINE TOO!!!!
me too! wolverine rocks! your hair looks awesome parks!
Parker, you are the best. I can see your ear loobs better with the Wolverine hair. See you soon.
Post a Comment