Hannah says "That is cool... and he is cute! I'd like a superwoman costume like that!" ;o)
Awesome Parker! Can leap a tall building in a single bound?
very very cool, Parker. I've never seen someone who looked so much like Superman as you do in your cool suit - Jayden can't wait to see it live.
wow! that is so awesome, Parker! You look just like the real superman!
Wow! Is this the real superman? Sure have me fooled. You look sooooo cool and awesome too.
Sear Superman Parkeranonymous is you great grammy!
Wow! Looks like you take the Superman job seriously! Love you!
Parker, I mean Superman- your big muscles are so handsome... I know who to call in an emergency! Love, Aunt Ginger
Parker, you are our hero!Mimi and Lincoln
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hannah says "That is cool... and he is cute! I'd like a superwoman costume like that!" ;o)
Awesome Parker! Can leap a tall building in a single bound?
very very cool, Parker. I've never seen someone who looked so much like Superman as you do in your cool suit - Jayden can't wait to see it live.
wow! that is so awesome, Parker! You look just like the real superman!
Wow! Is this the real superman? Sure have me fooled. You look sooooo cool and awesome too.
Sear Superman Parker
anonymous is you great grammy!
Wow! Looks like you take the Superman job seriously! Love you!
Parker, I mean Superman- your big muscles are so handsome... I know who to call in an emergency! Love, Aunt Ginger
Parker, you are our hero!
Mimi and Lincoln
Post a Comment