Saturday, April 22, 2006

I am THREE!


Yesterday, I turned 3! These are pictures of me opening my presents. I got a cool Hercules guy, a Batmobile that lights up, a Spiderman web-shooter thing, and a cool Buzz Lightyear gun. I like being 3.

4 comments:

elliott said...

Congratulations Parker! You definitely look 3! Ethan can tell he's getting older because he says his head is getting bigger. You are definitely getting bigger too!

Pa said...

Parker, brama and I had so much fun with you at your birthday party. Thank you for the hugs and nap together. You are so huggable and we love that you are three. we can't wait to see you soon.

stephanie said...

happy birthday parker! we wish we could have been at your party! it looked like fun.

Elizabeth said...

w00t! Do you know what that means, Parker? That means your mom has to start paying you a big three year-old's allowance. Just don't tell her I told you so. ;)
Congrats, man!